The Amazing Spider-man (Chapter 2)


How is everybody doing out there?  Long time no post huh?  Well a lot has been going on in my personal life.  I had a health scare late last month and I had to deal with that.  So now that I have it under some what of control I can can get back to doing some poser work.

So I have mapped out the story board and rendered much of the second half of this story.  I'm at the point now of adding in the little details as well as the text.  But tonight I can show off the cover to the second half.  Hope you guys like it.

Well now it's done! Only 2hr and 3 min. late from Monday.   Well I hope you guys enjoy the second half of the story.   Leave your comments if you don't mind. 










<









G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING (get it?)!!!

    I am so excited to see what you've done with this!

    This cover looks even more amazing than anything I've ever dreamed up...they look exactly as I imagined them when CrimsonRash and I were collaborating. You've done more than justice to this project...you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx. I hope you'll enjoy the finished product when I have it up.

      Delete