Welcome

1 Comments


Welcome to my new blog Sublime 3D.  This blog will be where you can find all my works.  Over the years I have been posting on various sites my art work and I no longer could keep track of where each piece of art went.  So in my frustration I decide to make one super blog.

So throughout my site you will find all kinds of art that I do.  From Fantasy to Sci-Fi, even Erotic work as well.  My artwork usually goes with which way the wind is blowing.

So feel free to leave comments, ideas or criticism, when the mood strikes you.

Enjoy.

G

G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Im lookign forward to your stuff, your prior images and renders look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete