Keep Calm and Carry On

, 0 Comments

This was a story I came up with after watching the Olympics last year.  (little late huh?)   I mostly watched the women's beach volleyball tournament.  At times feeling like a perv :P watching it because I wasn't a damn bit interested in the matches as I was the girls :).  So I came up with a story involving two of my favorite render girls (the two you see on each side of the blog) and their coach.  

Basically after a tough semi-finals match they had during that day.  The girls felt a little drained of energy and they needed a pick-me up in energy.  So they go to the one source they new where they can get it, their coach.

PS. Thank Ronda Rousey for the insight for this one.














G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: