DAZ Studio

, , 0 Comments



Hello everyone.  It's been a really long time since I posted anything. Well now you will know why.  I have recently invested in a new PC computer for the purposes of learning DAZ studio and to take advantage of Genesis 3 models.

I must say after spending some time learning the in's and out's of Daz it's not all too different from Poser.  The real big plus to me is the Iray render engine.  Though it comes with a draw back at the moment.  For when I spec'ing out my new rig I went and bought one of the gtx 10 series cards, and low and behold Iray as of now can't take advantage of the new pascal cards.  So I have to wait till there is is an update from Daz before I crazy with the rendering and render more complex scenes. Though it makes gaming so much better now.

 But anyways I have a few new girls I would like to introduce using the Genesis 3 model.





So let me know what you think.  And as soon as I learn more I plan to switch over to using DAZ studio mostly over Poser now.

G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: