Like A Woman.

0 Comments


Now I know it's been awhile since I posted anything but I could't ignore this.  I'm extremely sadden to hear the passing of Joan "Chyna" Laurer.  I really did admire this woman when she was part of the WWE.  She was hands down my favorite female wrestler. 

She is also the reason I fell in love with women who are athletic like her, and like things like the BWL/BSF league.  I feel really bad about her life turned out after she was let go by WWE.  I'm not getting into gory details but I believe she just needed someone to really care for her and understand someone like her.

I'm not so sure I would want her in the Hall of Fame.  Now don't get me wrong she is a Hall of Famer but the bad blood only make it seems like they (HHH & Stephenie) would be mocking her life and her accomplishments if they put her in now.  I say so because it will be the "image" that WWE want to portray about her and not accept her faults like they have for other wrestlers.  I mean come on "I don't want her in because if someone Google her. I don't know what I'll find" (HHH).  Given his own shady shit he has done, namely acting to rape a dead person.

But I'm not going to stay on the negative.  I will miss her beauty, I will miss her strength and I will miss her heart.  RIP.  Rest In Power Chyna you have walked the path and you can now rest.  Tell Eddie Guerrero that I miss him too.


G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: