N7

0 Comments


Hello Everybody.  It's been quite a while since I posted anything to my blog.  I had a major issue with Poser 2014 that shut me down for a while till I got the problem fixed.  Namely I had a problem with the Queue Rendering system in that it wasn't letting me do a whole lot of renders during the night while I slept.  So I spent all of last month and half this month "trying" and I use that lightly to get some help from Smith Micro.  Their Customer Support guy there SUCKS BALLS,  he couldn't help me solve the problem in the end and I had to go and find out on my own.

Because of this major problem I had this was an opportune time to try Daz3D Studio Program.   It's a confusing layout they have but after sitting with it and learning some of the shortcut keys I'm starting to get the hang of it.  

So besides that, I have been thinking of doing a "Mass Effect" story now for whatever reason I had a strong urge to go a play the series again and so that got me to start thinking about doing an image set in that Universe.

Well my story is somewhat going to pick up after the events after ME3 with the either the "Destroy" ending or maybe the "Synthesis" one.  So that will be coming your way at sometime down the road.  So for some eye candy.  Take care.










G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: