New Stories In the Works

, , 1 Comments

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while but I'm finally getting settled in to my job and life routine now. So I got a couple of house keeping notes.

1) I'm working on two new stories which I think may pique some of your interests.

2) My Dungeon and Dragon's story hit a snag in that I've misplaced the story notes I've been writing for it on one of my many USB drives that I have to go through that is in one of my many boxes.

3) I'm going to try and be diligent and try to post more frequently. In doing so I'm probably going to have to split stories instead of one MAJOR story post at a time.

That is all for house keeping. So here are some images to preview. Enjoy.


G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. You're back!!! Glad everything settled down for you. Love the new concepts!!!

    ReplyDelete