Ecstasy Survey Question

4 Comments



Good day to one and all.  This is just a quick post to find out what people are thinking about.  I know I don't ask for feedback much but for this one I think it will defintley help out in the long run as far as my work flow goes.

So here is my survey question:  Which genital model of Victoria 4 should I go with?  There are two that I have been interchanging between two versions throughout my posts.  So I finally want to decide which to go with.

Option 1





The one here is grafted into the V4 model and makes it eiser to adjust for the sex scenes.  Also I can change the colors of the vagina too.  The two down sides I have at the moment are fitting pants and such is a pain in the ass but it's do able, and the vagina doesn't have the super details of the other model.

Option 2




This one is sorta the more popular one that's been out for a while.  This one has way more detail than the one above.  It has way more options as far as openings go when it deals with the sex scenes.  The downside to it is that one color.  I'm sure there is a way to change it but I hadn't got that far to see.  Also it just stands way out which is either a good thing or bad thing depending on who you are.

So this is the crossroads that I'm at right now.  As of right now I lean a little more to option #1.  I like the way it's grafted into the model which makes it look better to me. 


Well let me know which one you guys prefer.


One last note.  I just recently accepted a new job offer in another part of the country.  I'm in the process of moving right now.  So it's going to be awhile (I know. again.... Right?) before I post anything to the blog.

So you guys take it easy and enjoy the summer.

G





G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

4 comments:

  1. The coloring of the first option is much better than the second option. The second option it looks as if someone attached a pussy onto France. The coloring is way off. The first option matches the vagina's darker lighting matches better overall with the skin tone, and it looks more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think option 1 would be best. Comparing the two, option two looks more like post work in photoshop while the first choice looks more like its part of the model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Gotta go with Option 1. The color on Option 2 is just too distracting!

    ReplyDelete