New Breed

, 0 Comments



So I've been playing a lot of the "Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt" lately.  It's a very engrossing story and I tip my cap to the people over at CD Projekt Red.  They sure know how to tell a story.  Now I don't know all the back lore to the Witcher series, but I read that women "can't" be Witchers.

Well in my world they can.  So I started to put some ideas together for a series that follows the Wolf School's two new recruits Eleath and Kovand.  I don't know yet if I want to but there "could" be some cameo appearances that show up.  Just depends on how ambitious I want to be.   Now I have to go do some more research and figure out how I want to go about using them in a way that is somewhat believable to the Witcher world.



Disclaimer: I don't own any intellectual property of CD Projekt Red's "Witcher" series.  I use this purely as fandom with no intent to profit off of CD Projekt Red.

G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: