Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

, , 1 Comments


So I was on a nostalgia cartoon trip over the past week or so and totally forgot about this cartoon.   After watching it spent some time on google looking around at all the "adult" versions of these girls and found some really good and some really bad ones.  After getting some free time this weekend I took a stab at creating my own version of them.  Well depending on the number of view this post gets or people comment I might do some more.  Or just use them again when the mood strikes me.  Well have a good week.






G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. I like your versions of them. Buttercup would be the on to finish off the guy lol.

    ReplyDelete