Renderings 1

, , , 0 Comments



Hello everybody.  Hope you had a chance to enjoy France's aerobics in the last post.  Remember only 3 people need to ask if they want to see the "NUDE" version of it.

Well I spent today working on some new things.  I'm beginning to start another story for Jayden and Alexa now.  Also I spent some time work on "postwork" trying out a few ideas that I had.



Also I manged to scrounge around and find an older character that I loved.  I'm definitely bringer her into the fold.  The only thing is I don't know which hair style I want to go with.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last but not least Bailey just being bad all by herself.


G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: