My Thoughts

1 Comments



After thinking on it long and hard.  I decided that I'm not going to go ahead with the fully thought out MCF angle on this blog.  I think Entropy and Sherlock do a lot of work and I don't want to detract from it.  Also being a contributor now to Entropy's site, I fine with doing render work in that world for him.

That doesn't mean I'm completely stopping.  I'm probably going to continue to have the "Director Cut" series go on for this site.  Some of you seem to like it so I'll continue to go that route. But if I feel the situation calls for something that will help enhance his work I'll probably do it on a smaller scale.  Some of my characters might make surprise appearances here and there.

The main reason is that I want to branch out. I want to work with some different genres like Fantasy and Sci-fi stuff. Hopefully from what you see in my DandD project I just posted that I'm serious about it.

Well that's all I got to say about it.  If still interested I could still post the prequel to the Kim and Jayden story (with no text).  If you guys still want it just let me know below.

Be Cool,
G

G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Please load the prequel. Your work is amazing. Great artistry

    ReplyDelete