Mixed Fighting Championship

, , 1 Comments

 
Many of you may or may not know I have been floating around the idea of creating my own MMA, Wrestling and Catfighting world.  I've spent quiet a bit of time coming up with the logo for this idea as well as the feel for it.  I went through and researched a lot of material from the UFC and MMA world and finally have something I like.

It's the Mixed Fighting Championship or MFC (I know original isn't it?)  At the end of the day I really liked how UFC graphics looked. I wanted to create my stuff along their lines with my own little twist here and there.

So I'm getting there people.  I haven't forgotten.  It's just that I don't put out much till I'm happy with the final look.  So sometimes it can be long or real short.  It just happens to be in the creation of an idea like this took awhile.  But to make up for the wait I'll also reveal the third character as well.

Her name is Kianna.  I'm still working on her bio, but I'm happy with the way she looks.  I hope you guys and girls like it.

Be cool,
G


G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always impressed by your design sense...everything always looks so slick. Your composition and use of color and lighting is always great too.

    This looks great!

    ReplyDelete