Saints Row

, 1 Comments

So I've just finished playing Saints Row IV.  I must admit it's one of the funnest games that I have played in a while.  I forgot how crazy those guys at violation are.

In playing the game I started to think of some ideas I could have for this certain character.  I never really gave a second thought to her until I paid more attention to her in the story especially at the end when she's dancing.   After that I started to some more research on her through the interwebs.   After my research I came to the conclusion that she is a closet freak, and that is one of my favorite types of women.

So enjoy my model of her for right now as I go to work on my next story with Kenzie Kensington!!!




G Money

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on Kenzie looking forward to seeing more with her. I haven't played sr4 yet but she was my favorite character in sr3.

    ReplyDelete